Today Microsoft released a new build for Windows 10 IoT Core. Great new feature is that Cortana is enabled! Here the full list with new functionality / fixes:
New this build:
- Cortana feature has been enabled.
- The Dragonboard BSP in the provided FFU has been updated to the new build.
- The Windows Device Portal (WDP/Web Management) has been extended to add a quick run portal for IoT Samples.
- A fix was made to the Class Extensions for Hardware Notification (hwnclx) and USB Function (usbfnclx) packages so that they would be included in the default IoT Core images.
- Changes were made to IoTShell to enable waiting for PPKG provisioned package installation to complete.
- Updates were made to the GPIO Interrupt Buffer API.
- Changes were made to Applyupdate.exe to add the blockrebooton/blockrebootoff flags.
- A fix was made to the power state API to ensure the wakeup timer is cancelled upon exiting from connected standby.
- Universal Write Filter (UWF) has been added as an option to the Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD).
- The BluetoothLE stack has been updated to address the issues seen when calling GattDeviceService.GetCharacteristics.
- Issues with NanoRDP connecting have been addressed.
- The package version for some inbox applications may not match the installed version.
- Store applications are not being serviced when in use or set as the default application.
- NanoRDP does not render correctly on some platforms.
- When multiple audio devices are present on the board audio routing changes may not persist across boots.
- The MinnowBoard Max firmware 0.93 has a known issue which can lead to network connectivity failure.